A selection of features, interviews, tutorials and other publications by me in various places.
Tutorials written exclusively for Vectortuts+:
- Creating Simple Origami Style Typography in Illustrator // In this tutorial you will learn how to create a simple Origami style piece of Typography. You will create a set of basic shapes to build letters from and see how to refine those into a more realistic look of your type. Gradients and the appearance panel will help us, to create the final completely custom type.
- Create a Light Painting, Bokeh Effect in Illustrator – Vector Premium Tutorial // Learn how to create light painting effects in Illustrator, with high style and professional results. The key to this effect are Vector Brushes and Blend Modes.
- Create a Stitched Type Effect in Adobe Illustrator // In this tutorial you will learn how to create a stitched type effect. You will create simple geometric patterns, a pattern brush and use the appearance panel to create the final look.
Quick Tips written exclusively for Vectortuts+:
- Quick Tip: Create an ASCII Inspired Text-based Image with Illustrator
- How to Create a Quick and Easy Diagonal Pattern
- How to Create a Photographic Vignette Effect using Vector Tools
- Applying a Gradient Outline and Perspective Shadow to Live Text in Illustrator
Features & Interviews:
- 40 Inspiring Animal Vector Art Illustrations | Vectortuts+ by ChewedKandi
- Vector vs Raster – Which Do You Prefer? | Vectortuts+
- Typo Masters: Interview with ^pica-ae by drop-asd on deviantART
Articles written exclusively for OTHER FOCUS