Vector Feature #4 – Self-Portrait


Creating a Self Portrait is one of the few subjects that most artist at some point in their career have Created. Some artists have gone to long lenghts by regularly creating self portraits, other may have only done it ones, others even exclusively. There are so many things to consider, when creating a self-portrait: Will i be honest with what I show or will I create a flattering image. Will I work realistic or will I advnace into stylistic matters? How can I express who I really am in just one image? Maybe I will add metaphors and use symbols that can represent myself. The one advance you do have is: nobody else knows more about the subject than you do! use this advantage and create something amazing!
Here are some fantastic examples of self portraiture created in vector.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
picaTalks Copyright © 2011 Anne Elster.